Marc Burgess Productions’ DJs are fully trained and certified by the Florida Academy of Mobile Entertainment, the only school of it’s kind in the entire Southeast and one of only two schools recognized by the National Association of Mobile Entertainers. Prior to “going solo”, our Disc Jockeys complete 20 classroom hours and an average of 40 hours of on the job training. This prepares them to be the best in the industry.
DJ MARC BURGESS
The Marc Burgess Productions Difference…
- Professional, well groomed Disc Jockeys with personality that interact with your guests
- Your DJ will also act as your Master of Ceremonies (Emcee), coordinating everything from the introductions to the last dance
- Experienced Entertainers trained by the Florida Academy of Mobile Entertainment, one of only two schools recognized by the National Association of Mobile Entertainers
- Peace of mind – we are a fully insured company
- DJs that are appropriately attired for the occasion (tuxedo for weddings, appropriate attire for other events.)
- Professional equipment with backup
- Music from the Big Band Era to today’s hits
- Basic lighting standard with most parties, with upgrades available
- A written contract spelling out all of the details
- Your DJ will arrive an hour prior to the start time to set up
- Balance is not due until the event is completed to your satisfaction on most events
Are we available?
COMMITTED TO QUALITY
While we are based in the Orlando area, we are Mobile DJs and are available for travel. Marc Burgess Productions is committed to the community and quality! We are proud members of The National Association of Mobile Entertainers (NAME) and serve on the education committee. Marc is also the Regional Network Leader for the local affiliate of NAME for the Orlando area known as the Central Florida Professional Mobile Entertainers. We operate on a full time basis and have a fully staffed office to handle your questions.